#STAYSAFE AT VILLATAINA
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have rigorous procedures and routines in place at all our hotels regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food and beverage offerings. We look forward seeing you!
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUEST AND TEAM MEMBERS
Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Health and Security
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and associates remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public of statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Dominican Republic.
On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
- Our hotel staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. Their health, safety, and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” the hotel is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices.
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Your Travel Flexibility
- Existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are scheduled for arrival before December25, 2020, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival date if related to Covid-19.
* Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
* This policy does not apply to third party reservations .
If you need to adjust reservations, contact our Villa Taina Team at : Email: email@example.com
Tel: + 809 571 0722 (Monday – Wednesday) or Whatsapp : +829-259-9312 (Monday – Saturday)
・ Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
・ Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
・ Process in place to check health of guests
・ First aid kit available
・Thermometers for guests available
・ Face masks for guests available
・ Cashless payment available
・ Physical distancing rules followed
・ Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness and desinfection
・ Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against the coronavirus
・ Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
・ Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
・Accommodation will be sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
・ Physical distancing in dining areas
・ Food can be delivered to the guest accommodation
・ All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware sanitized
・ Delivered food is covered securely